Advanced Threats Stop Here.
CyGlass provides a critical layer of defense behind the firewall to detect anomalies and threats that can lurk in your network for weeks, months, or even years before executing a devastating attack.
- Data traffic to prohibited countries (North Korea, Iran, etc.)
- Unauthorized VPNs created for the purpose of exfiltration
- Tampered firewall policies
- Rogue machines – machines running in an unknown subnet
- Network Dark Spots – network misconfiguration increasing the risk of an attack going undetected
- Retired asset suddenly becoming active
- Unauthorized use of company IT resources
- Suspicious after-hours traffic
These types of activities are common to a wide range of attacks, including ransomware, Bitcoin mining, cybercriminal hacking attempts, and malicious insiders.